Sunday, August 31, 2014

Another Update!

Image found: here
Hello everyone! I wanted to give you another update since it has been a while since I've posted.

A lot has happened since my last update post -or any post for that matter- starting with me being back in school. So far it has kept me pretty busy, but not too busy to read. I've got quite a few books that I'm getting ready to review. I'm also working on an About Me page for this blog (I know it's about time right?) and I've got a few ideas for some other pages that I am toying with.

The biggest thing that has happened since we last chatted was that I was in a car wreck. Last Sunday I was rear ended, resulting in my car being totaled. I walked away from the accident, but my Doctor has me in Physical Therapy. Let me tell you, it's not fun...well some of it is. Like the massages I get every so often... have you ever had a massage in a place where you were really hurting? Yep it's nice.

Anyway I'm off to keep reading and writing... in the meantime, let me open things up for discussion:

Is there anything you want to see me post about? Any books or movies your curious about and want to see a review over? Any thoughts on massages or car accidents?

Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you.

~Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment