Thursday, August 7, 2014

Books books and more books...

Hey everyone I just wanted to give you all an update on my status. I will be starting college classes again later this month so posts may slow down (or pick up, it could go both ways). I have quite a few reviews lined up to come out soon and I'm also trying to make an effort to write more than just reviews. I'd love to hear some feedback when it comes to my regular posts so don't be shy about commenting. And don't be too overwhelmed by my review policy I promise I don't bite, so if you've got something you want me to review shoot me an e-mail and I'll try to fit it in.

I also wanted to announce that I am writing a book. I'm only on my first draft but it's always good to get buzz starting early right? Anyway it's a Young Adult Science Fiction and I've written 6 full chapters and am well into chapter 7. I tell you all this for two reasons, the first is so I'll be accountable in writing it and the second is to get word out. The book's working title is The Kingdom Walker (cool title right?). And I hope to be able to give you more news about it soon.

The reviews I have coming up include a few Doctor Who books (starring John Hurt's Doctor and Peter Capaldi, and even Matt Smith), A Long Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan, Storm Siren by Mary Weber, and a super special one that I'm not going to name. 

Anyway that's all I have for now. I will see you all soon! 

~Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment